Mask are required when entering or exiting our restaurant.
Employees wear a mask to protect you - Please wear a mask to protect them.
Guidelines for dining with us:
- You may remove your mask while eating and drinking. You must wear a mask when not seated.
- We ask that you have safety in mind when speaking to a host, server, or bartender.
- When you enter we will ask you to sanitize your hands and to continue to social distance. We CANNOT move tables, please do not pull additional chairs or tables together. Standing at the bar is not allowed.
We are strictly adhering to CDC directives for restaurants including:
- Prior to each shift, all staff have temperature checks, visual scan and complete health checklist
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between guest usage
- As always, our kitchen is deep cleaned on a nightly basis.
- Restaurant is continually sanitized during service
- Specified Social Distancing strictly adhered to
- Credit Card payment suggested
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Advance and walk up reservations are required for entry to our bar and dining areas. We will take your name and phone number and ask you to leave the building and return to check in at your quoted time. All guests must be seated by our host personnel.
- While we very much appreciate your decision to dine with us, please understand that we are only able to serve a very limited number of guests at any given time due to State restrictions. We respectfully ask that you limit the time of your dining experience to the duration of your meal.
- There is a limit of 6 guests per table in the dining room, 2 guests per group at the bar if distancing allows.